Open Access for Substance Abuse Evaluations
In an attempt to better accommodate the high demand for our services, Heartland Counseling Clinic will be offering Open Access hours for substance abuse evaluations. These evaluations will be available on a first come, first serve basis.
• A substance abuse evaluation typically takes about 2.5 hours, including time for you to complete necessary paperwork. Please plan accordingly.
• You may come into the Heartland Clinic anytime during business hours to complete paperwork prior to having a substance abuse evaluation. This can help the evaluation go more quickly.
• Heartland still offers substance abuse evaluations by appointment. There is a high demand for evaluations and utilizing the open access hours may speed up your wait. If you opt to attend during an open access time, we are happy to remove your scheduled time. However, if you no-show for a scheduled evaluation, you will be required to utilize open access hours.
• If you have insurance or Medicaid, please bring your insurance card.
• A sliding fee scale is available for those who qualify and do not have insurance coverage. Please plan to provide income information to help us determine if you qualify.
North Platte – Open Access SUD Evaluations Monday 1:30pm, Wednesday 9:30am
McCook – Open Access SUD Evaluations Friday 8:30am
Ogallala – Open Access SUD Evaluations Monday 10:30am MT
Lexington – Open Access SUD Evaluations Thursday 9:30am
Region II Human Services (c) 2013
VIEW FULL SITE